- Clients must register to have access to the recruitment service.
- By submitting a vacancy, the client is authorizing totallydigital UK to post such vacancy and submit candidates ranked by totallydigital UK in accordance with the client’s criteria (if any).
- The Client is responsible for the content of the vacancy and will indemnify totallydigital UK against any claim, loss, liability, expense and/or damage (Losses”) in connection therewith.
- totallydigital UK does not guaranty that the client will receive any responses to its displayed job vacancies.
- Applicants responses will be forwarded by totallydigital UK by e-mail subject to any filtering and ranking. The clients is responsible for verifying the information contained in Applicats’ responses and totallydigital UK accepts no responsibilities for verifying the Applicant’s identity, eligibility to work, experience, training, qualifications and authorizations required by the client, by law or by any relevant professional body for the vacancy.
- The Client shall provide sufficient details about itself and the vacancy to Applicants including without limitation the Client’s identity, the nature of its business, the nature of the role, the type of work to be performed, the commencement date, the likely duration, the hours of work, the location, the remuneration, the intervals of payment and benefits, and the notice periods required to be given and received.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to protect their computers against any viruses.
- All and any subsequent dealings between the Client and any Applicant and in connection with the Applicant’s response to the vacancy are the responsibility of the client and totallydigital UK accepts no responsibility whatsoever therewith. The Client will indemnify totallydigital UK against any Losses in connection therewith.
- The Client will comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to all Applicants’ details and Indemnify totallydigital UK against any Losses in connection therewith.
- The Client will comply with all anti-discrimination legislation including but not limited to the sex Discrimination Act 1975, the Race Relations Act 1976 and the Disability Discrimination Act 1995. The Client will indemnify totallydigital UK against any losses in connection therewith.
- The client shall post any vacancy that directly promotes age discrimination.
- The Client, if an employment agency or an employment business as defined in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Business Regulations 2003 (“the Regulations”), will comply with the provisions of the Regulations and the Employment Agencies Act 1973 in relation to all vacancies posted on totallydigital UK web site, communications with Applicants and management of Applicants details and indemnify totallydigital UK against any Losses in connection therewith. totallydigital UK monitors the quality of vacancies from time to time in order to provide a better service to candidates.
- The Client must satisfy itself of the qualifications and/or authorizations required by law or by any relevant professional body in respect of the vacancy.
- The Client shall not post any vacancy where:
- there is a risk to the health and safety of any Applicant at the location where the work is to be performed, or
- the role involves working with vulnerable persons, including without limitation persons under the age of 18 or persons in need of care and attention by reason of old age, infirmity or any other circumstances.
- The Client accepts responsibility for any detriment which it may suffer or incur in respect of the engagement of an Applicant and shall hold totallydigital UK harmless against any losses in connection therewith. The Client shall use all reasonable endeavors to ascertain that it will not be detrimental to the interests of the Applicant it intends to engage (if any) to work for the Client in the vacancy posted.
- Where the Applicant is to be engaged by the Client in any capacity other than as an employee, the Client undertakes:
- To arrange suitable accommodation and travel to such accommodation if, in order to take up the role, the Applicant must occupy accommodation other than the Applicant’s home.
- To include the cost of the return journey if the Client has arranged for free travel or payment of fares for the journey to work, including after the work has finished or where the work does not start.
- The Client warrants that the repayment terms of any loan to an Applicant, in order to meet travel and other expenses, will not require the Applicant to repay a greater sum than the sum loaned.
- The Client shall include in the job description the following information:
- Any qualifications and/or authoristions required by law or any or any relevant professional body;
- If the rate of pay is included, the job description must also include the nature of the work, the location, minimum experience, training and/or qualifications required in order for an Applicant to receive such rate of pay; and/or
- Where the Client is employment agency or employment business, it must state which capacity it is acting in relation to the vacancy.
- totallydigital UK reserves the right to its sole and absolute discretion to remove any vacancy at any time without reason. Example of vacancies that may be removed include, but are not limited to:
- those that totallydigital UK considers illegal, inappropriate or fraudulent
- those that directly or indirectly require or ask for application or registration frees
- those that advertise franchise, pyramid, network marketing or get-rich-quick schemes
- those that have been indiscriminately posted or duplicated across multiple sectors
- those that advertise websites, services, businesses, business opportunities and/or contact details.
- totallydigital UK reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disclose any account at any time without reason. Examples of accounts that may be closed include, but are not limited to:
- those that have not provided full or accurate contact or company information
- those that totallydigital UK considers to be acting inappropriate or illegally
- those that use totallydigital UK to advertise websites, services, businesses, business opportunities in any part of the job vacancy or on any part of the site.
- By accessing or using any part, service or feature of this site, the Client agrees to use it in ‘good faith’ i.e. to post authentic, impartial and unique jobs of reasonable quality, which provide both adequate and accurate job details. The Client also agrees that any abuse of the service, website or these terms and conditions can result in the Client’s access to this service being removed, and accounts terminated.
- The Client undertakes not to solicit, or endeavor to solicit, for employment or engagement with itself or any employee of totallydigital UK. Breach of this clause shall be a material breach and will entitle totallydigital UK, without prejudice any other remedies it may have, to terminate the Client’s account immediately.
- From time to time totallydigital UK will contact Clients in order to evaluate the service they receive and also to promote totallydigital UK’s recruitment services and products.
- totallydigital UK reserves the right to charge for any of its service as it sees fit and in its sole and absolute discretion, provided that such charges (if any) shall not be retrospective.
Limitation of liability
totallydigital (UK) ltdt do not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content (including without limit text, audio, video, graphics, images and photographs), software advertisements (the “information”) contained on, distributed through, streamed, linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on the site (the “Services”) totallydigital UK does not monitor the information and further does not represent, warrant or endorse the quality, availability, to use, ownership or reliability of any of the information accessed by you as a result of you using the site or any of the services. You agree tat totallydigital UK shall not be responsible or liable in any way for the information or for any dealing that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with any third party site operator. In particular you agree that any dealings you have with any third party site operator shall be on the terms and conditions (if any) of that third party operator. Any reliance you place upon any of the information will be at your sole risk and unless otherwise specified on the site totally-digital.net is not selling or offering for sale any products or services described in the information nor is it acting as agent of any person selling or offering for sale any product or services totallydigital UK expressly disclaims any all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by applicable law including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any service or any information. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and excepted in respect of death or personal injury arising from totallydigital UK’s negligence. totallydigital UK hereby excludes liability for any claims loss, demands or damages for any kind whatsoever with respect to the services, the site and the information including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incident, or consequential loss or use or otherwise and whether or not the possibilities of such loss has been notified to totallydigital UK. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or such claims, loss or otherwise. If you are a consumer you statutory rights, if any are not effected.
Use of the site
While totallydigital UK reserves its right (without notice) to refuse to post or transmit or to remove, edit, delete, amend or alter in any way any information or any service or any part of the site (in whole or in part), the posting or transmission of which totallydigital UK in its sole discretion considers may violate any right or any person or constitute an offence or a breach of ant totallydigital UK policy, notice or other requirement, subject to applicable law totallydigital UK has no obligation whatsoever to monitor the site, the services or any information or refuse to post or transmit or any service or any service or any part of the site (in whole or in part)
The web site may from time to time provide links to third party web site or resources. Such links or resources are provided by totally-digital.net for your convenience and are not an endorsement by totally-digital.net for such third party web site. totallydigital UK do not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content (including without limit text, audio, video, graphics, images and photographs), software advertisements (the “information”) contained on, distributed through, streamed, linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on the site (the “Services”) totallydigital UK does not monitor the information and further does not represent, warrant or endorse the quality, availability, to use, ownership or reliability of any of the information accessed by you as a result of you using the site or any of the services. You agree that totally-digital.net shall not be responsible or liable in any way for the information or for any dealing that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with any third party site operator. In particular you agree that any dealings you have with any third party site operator shall be on the terms and conditions (if any) of that third party operator.
The information and content accessed by on or through the site is for your personal, non-commercial use only, save where expressly provided, and you agree not for yourself or through or by way of assistance to any third party distribute or commercially exploit all or part of such information or content. All intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, in any information or content provided to you by us on the site, vests in totallydigital UK or it’s licensors. You may only make a copy of this content for your personal non commercial use provided that you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact and you agree not to modify, reproduce, republish, upload, post, distribute or otherwise transmit or use the information or content provided by us in any way without our prior written consent.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to the law then such provisions shall be constructed as far as possible to reflect the intention of the parties with the provisions remaining in full force and effect totallydigital UK failure to exercise or any particular right or provision of these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed by us to you in writing.
These terms and conditions together with any document expressly referred to in them, contain the entire agreement between totally-digital relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written on oral, between totally-digital relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. You confirm that, in agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly in these terms and conditions been made a representation and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation (other than a fraudulent misrepresentation) which has not become a term of this agreement.